Wednesday, February 15, 2012

And here we GO!



Well here I go. I decided to amuse the hell out of the crafting community with my painful DYI stumblings. I am sure this will be entertaining to those who actually know what you are doing. I am sure there will be a ton of 'OH I WANT TO MAKE THAT' pics more then any actual projects to start with but bare with me :)

My interests are as follows:
Steampunk
Historical
Cosplay
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Original Design
Corsets
Millinery (hat making) 
Jewelry 

My first project is going to be making a steampinkish(ish) pocket garter. I was thinking for a flask or something small and kind of cute. 



I am going to use a very easy to follow tutorial I found on youtube from  Corinne's Craft Closet! I love Corrine she is AMAZING and her tutorials are very informative and easy to follow.




No comments:

Post a Comment