Thursday, February 16, 2012

At the starting line...

I am bouncy! I really want class to get over so I can fun to JoAnns and pick up the little bits I need to make a few of my garters. I can not start on them until tomorrow since I have a presentation due in my Business Law 201 class but after that I am going to fire up my new machine and give it a shot. I am excited and a little scared. I don't know why sewing machines are so intimidating to me they are really not that complicated for what I am looking to do. I think once I get in the swing of things i will be fine. I have a ton of ideas, tutorials to help me along, a laptop to watch said tuts on while I work and ample space and materials. I just have to jump in with both feet and have at it.

We will see :)



---------------------------------


Yeah I made it in and out without spending a car payment on fabric!


So the first one I am going to try has a rugged feel to it. The flask pouch is going to be made of canvas and decorated with a octopus cameo.




The second one is going to be in browns with a velvet main strap and a suede-like material for the pouch. I have not decided on how to decorate this one. We will see how it turns out when I am working on it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment