Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I'm Tired!

Oh Madeline Kahn you said it sister!

http://youtu.be/-05BWHilRBA

I have done nothing, not a god damn thing since my last update. I have out-sourced my Middle Eastern garb to a friend. I am having harem pants and ghawazee coat made but I am making the belt and 7 yard skirt to go over the pants. I have the material for the pants and coat and are passing them on with money to be made in time for Sport of Kings and Banner War.


Ugh speaking of Banner War we are running out of time to get things in gear. I really want to win for best household presentation but it is going to take effort on EVERYones part. I found a replacement for coffee cans to use as bases for the wind wall. DUH! I work at a painting company so PAINT CANS! I am just crossing my fingers and hoping everyone else can aid in gathering the white sheets we need to use between the poles. We will see and hope.

only thing else I am working on is getting my craft area clean.... again LOL

After that sewing all the crap I have cut out and pinned then just left there (so lazy). Thing on the hirozion? Costume for Steamcon! I am day tripping it on Saturday. I was going to go all weekend but I scraped that idea. It is my first Stempunk convention and it is 10 minuets down the highway why in the hell would I pay for a hotel? Yes I know you are thinking "But LT you pay for PAX Prime and SacuraCon rooms why not Steamcon?" Because I go to the other two with friends and get shit faced and don't want to pay for a cab :P
Anyway the theme is international and I am doing as a Hatian voodoo mamma. As soon as I have some ideas down pack ill post them.

And (seemingly) far awasy is 12th Night in January. Now one would think "So far, you have forever to plan." Um did you miss the part where it is 12TH NIGHT! Pointy hats and the best god damn frippery money can buy and I WILL be a peacock damnit I WILL! Sketches coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment